Few organizations find themselves self-sufficient in terms of the right human resources with the required expertise and skills to handle the complexities and demands that an ERP implementation places on the organization.
To meet the needs of enterprise system operability and success, most organizations often need to expand internal IT teams both in the short- and long-term.
Using rapid style, dynamic recruiting and high-quality human resources training, Hashatgis able to help its clients, build the best ERP staffing structure possible. We are well-equipped to work either in alignment with existing HR departments and hiring practices or to create an independent model tailored for your enterprise needs.
We have a multinational network of ERP experts and sub-contracted consultants. Each team member has been screened via our Topgrading Methodology, in additional to exhaustive training and certifications on specific ERP systems like SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics, EPICOR etc.
- A clear focus on business process improvement and organizational readiness for ERP implementation
- Functional and technical expertise in more top 15 ERP software systems
- Domain expertise and insight in your business vertical
- Contract-to-hire, and/or permanent-hire resources for the project
We help enterprises in hiring and leveraging top talent through our ERP talent management services: Typical resources we identify from our resource pool and help companies with include:
- Technical and Functional experts certified in SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics and other top ERP systems
- IT Directors and IT Managers
- ERP managers
- Organizational change management specialists
- Business process analysts
- Data strategy and data migration analysts
- Solution architects and system integration experts
To read more about Hashtag’s ERP Talent Management services click here.
To talk to our Resourcing expert please click here.